Studio of The Month
- All Zaor Studio Of the Month subscribers (last day of application – 30 April 2021) are eligible for the final contest (see the complete list here)
- We will print all subscriber’s studio names and put them into a bowl and the lucky Winner will be announced on the 27th of May!
- The winner of the main prize will get to choose a studio setup worth 4000 euros! As we cannot predict what exactly the winner will need, we did not want to restrict the prize to a specific desk or speaker stands or the like; instead, we will negotiate the eventual full prize with the winner once they are drawn, making sure they get to enjoy what they really want and need. This is not even restricted to the Zaor catalog – if your studio is already fully equipped, why not upgrade your office with Ergomood? Or finally, get that ergonomic chair from Humanscale? Maybe even upgrade your speaker set or enhance your existing speakers with a subwoofer? Within the budget, pretty much anything goes!
Terry Golden Studio
Swashin TV STUDIO
Niles Luther’s Home Studio
Rosenhouse Recording Studio
Jojo F Red Room Studios
Anref Studio Yatsugatake
Lion Music Studio
High Tide Studios
John Valasis & Tomas Antonsson
4. Terry Golden Studio (WINNER)
1. Musicnet Produzioni
2. Dimension music production
3. Swashin TV STUDIO (WINNER)
4. Trouble At Home
1. BAJKO Studio
2. Niles Luther’s Home Studio (WINNER)
3. Ariel Keshet Music & Sound
4. Chris Tempest’s Studio
1. K1 Studio (WINNER)
2. RB music studio, s.r.o.
3. Novenove Studio
4. The NoiseRoom Studio
2. Rosenhouse Recording Studio (WINNER)
3. APR Studio Australia
4. U-Fly studio
1. Hopetown Sound Recording Studio
2. Jojo F Red Room Studios (WINNER)
3. Philipp Beesen Music
4. U-Fly studio
1. Anref Studio Yatsugatake (WINNER)
2. OngakuZakkaya Studio
3. Pool Room Studios
4. The Foxxes Music
1. Thrills & Beats Studio
2. Lowfreak Studio (WINNER)
3. Seb Studio
4. Spytunes Studio B
2. Vaja Music
3. Lion Music Studio (WINNER)
4. Studio Andy Eicher
2. Studio Neo
3. La Playa Studio
3. High Tide Studios (WINNER)
1. Island Recording Studios
2. Esbee Records (WINNER)
3. Supaxor Studio
4. Roadhouse Recording
1. Crescendo Prod
2. John Valasis (WINNER)
3. Tomas Antonsson (WINNER)
4. Sound Pressure
- A 199 US-Dollar voucher for Quantica Audio Modula Bundle.
- A chance to win the BIG PRIZE (Trip to Las Vegas and more).
- A space in our database gallery of Zaor studios across the world.
- Online exposure through Zaor’s official website and affiliates. Social Media and more.
If You Subscribe To Our Newsletter And/or That Of Music Alliance:
- 6-month Affiliate membership for Music Alliance which gives you Fortnightly Fly On The Wall, Tier 1 discounts, 35% off Track reviews, 50% off RADAR services, certificate of membership, MS Office suite, Insider Perspective courses, Virtual ID Cards and more
- the Zaor Studio of the Month virtual badge (for use on your website, social media, etc) and exposure in our website, social media, and newsletter
- 250 Euro Zaor Studio Voucher (no cashback)
- Quantica Audio Modula Lite.
- 1-year Pro membership for Music Alliance
- 50% scholarship for the Music Management and Marketing course from Music Alliance
- 50% Off Voucher to buy any item (pair of stands, large studio desk, fancy ergonomic studio chair from Humanscale and more).
- a trip to Las Vegas including flights, hotel, and car rental.
- a meet&greet with three-time Grammy winner Luca Pretolesi at his Studio DMI.
- a collaboration on a mix or master with Luca’s team.
- a full scholarship to the Music Management and Marketing course, or 1,000 US-Dollars off of any other programme from Music Alliance.
- 1-year Elite membership for Music Alliance including VIP Privileges, Fortnightly Fly On The Wall, Tier 3 .discounts, FREE Monthly Elite Track review, 50% off Track reviews, 70% off RADAR services, Hardcopy certificate of membership, MS Office suite, Insider Perspective courses, Virtual ID Cards and more
- Quantica Audio Modula Bundle