Please read before contacting us
Want something unique?
- Any product requires a qualified product designer to draw in 3D every piece of material that goes into the product, every connection between the pieces, each hole and all screws.
- Another colleague creates a machine instruction program that will tell the high precision CNC how to cut each piece, where to make holes etc.
- The production planner has to insert a single item in his ambitious plan, which means setting up multiple machines (panel saw, CNC, edging machine) for one piece of furniture
- The assembly team which finishes the project has to spend extra time to do this outlier
- The packaging team has to create a single set of special boxes for this product, so that it arrives safely at the customer's place
- customer's place The design team has to create an assembly manual for this one project, check with the assembly team whether it works, correct it and print it…
- Don’t do any customisation on low to medium cost items (MIZA Line, Vision line)
- Need more time to create and deliver a custom project. A 2 month cycle is the rule rather than the exception.
- We need your full collaboration: we only work with the customer/user himself directly, as we need to know all about what he wants, what job the furniture is supposed to perform etc.
- We need at least a design fee upfront to ensure our team does not get to work for glory alone
- Charge the price of the project in full latest when the design has been agreed to
- Don’t accept any returns of a bespoke project
- Will give a full warranty on every piece that leaves the factory
- We expect the collaboration to extend beyond the build and sale of the project: you will be so kind as to provide feedback on how the furniture satisfies your expectations as well as visual testimony (pictures, videos, statements). That way we can improve with each project
- Strive to give full satisfaction to every client. To achieve this we need as much information as you are able to give, such as : building plans, floor plans, pictures/links of similar designs, lists of equipment to be used in the set-up, info about the prospective user such as body height, any impediments or limitations, location access, weight limits.